okay, i've never considered myself afraid of snakes -- that is, UNTIL TODAY. i was picking up some toys outside and reached over to turn off the water hose and as i am letting the water run out, i catch a glimpse of a gray snake slithering over my foot. YES, it was ON me! it happened so fast, i just remember jumping about 50 feet into the air, losing a shoe and running inside (where the kids were, by the way - thank goodness). obviously, i realize it was probably just a water snake which are not poisonous but the fact that i actually came in contact with a SNAKE was enough make me shake for a good 15 minutes...
so now i can add "snakes" on my list of fears, which also includes spiders, roaches and some dogs...
Christmas
14 years ago




I think I would have peed on myself.
ReplyDeletelove ya ;)
lol
ReplyDeletei just found your blog! I saw the comment you made on mine. I didn't know your last name until now :)
Holy Cow! I am SO AFRAID of snakes and we find them in our yard all the time. I would have passed out if I saw a snake slithering over my foot! Aaahhhh!
ReplyDelete