she brought me her nail polish earlier today and asked me to paint her nails. since i had just painted them
yesterday, i told her:
no, natalie...not now. no more than 30 minutes later, she comes running to me with a big proud smile on her face and says:
MOMMY I PAINTED MY NAILS! i was so shocked i didn't know whether to be upset, worried, or proud! i looked at her nails [and how nicely they were painted] and just smiled real big and said: "
why yes you did!" then i said with concern:
show me the bottle. -- with the worry in the back of my head that the bottle had spilt all over the floor or something... but no messes! not this time...

look how pretty!
admiring her nails
russell looking all cute -- and yes, we cut his hair (last night)
***as always, click on the picture for a bigger view***
I can't wait for Berkley to do cute things like that (I think). Nails painted, dress up - oh it's got to be so much fun!
ReplyDelete