i am fully recovered - hallelujah! since last week was spent with me in bed the majority of the time, this week has been a whole 'nutha story! i had "doctor's" appointments lined up for monday, wednesday and thursday, a never-ending list of errands to run, and a week-long neglected house that has seen better days! it's been great to get out, and i'm sure the kids would agree! after taking russell to his 2 hour "child find" appointment (for his speech progression), then running to the grocery store to order a baby shower cake (which i am so excited about!), we got home and hung out in the back yard to soak up the lovely weather we were having today. and it only gets better - tomorrow we should hit the 70's! boy, i can't wait for spring...
natalie rockin grandma's glasses
russell captivated by their new buzz lightyear bubble blower (a valentine's day gift)
here's russell "pop, pop, pop"-ping the bubbles
and natalie being a ham for the camera
says mommy to natalie: "smile for the camera!"
we took the kids to their MY GYM "free-play" tonight (which we had to miss last week no thanks to me...) and they had a blast. next week at MY GYM is bring a friend to class week -- any takers???




I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Rusted Root! The new music is great!!!! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. I have been so busy with work but hopefully one of these days we can get together.
ReplyDeleteyeah i decided to do a throw back to my high school years which is when i first heard rusted root. i was introduced to them from some college guys (my old bosses) who were from upstate ny! maybe you knew them??? lol j/k
ReplyDeleteemail me when work slows down - it's definitely time to hang out :)
Hummmm...we may be interested :). What night/time? Would the kids be just playing or participating in the class?
ReplyDeletegosh I tell you, I am so glad you are better. I was worried about you.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you on Saturday. It's hard to believe it's only been a week or so but feels like FOREVER!!!!!
Once I get more blank CD's, I will burn you a copy of my Rusted Root CD. I have When I Awoke. It's the best one they've got. No one else I know has ever heard of them :-)
ReplyDeletei have that one :) i know i have at least one more of their albums too...
ReplyDelete