
after it was set up, i realized that the bed was just a little too gaudy and over the top for our simple little room. i love the classic style and details of the wood, but i just wish it was less "heavy" and more "dainty". so the same day russ and i set this bed up, i ordered another bed off of JCpenney.com, one which better suits my style, and also one that doesn't require little ol' me to use a step stool to climb into!!! HOPEFULLY, the second bed works out! pics of that to come! (soon, i hope)
p.s. we are not looking forward to taking this bed apart and re-packaging it up :(




oh, that's such a shame, it's a gorgeous bed!! i see what you mean though. can't wait to see the new one you picked out.
ReplyDeleteWe have the same problem...I LOVED our bed in the store and then once we got it set up in the bedroom it was WAY too BIG! I want to cut the headboard down but we'll just have to deal with it for a few more years until we can see it and get another one!
ReplyDeleteohhh I really like it - doesn't look too big in the pics to me but I know you and home decor go hand in hand so I am sure you know better than me. I look forward to seeing the new one!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some good rest - I know how bad you wanted a new bed! :)