Friday, July 31, 2009

Celebrating Anniversaries

My parents celebrated their 34rd anniversary this past Sunday but we were all in Orlando visiting family and weren't really able to celebrate. I decided to have them over for dinner and surprise them with a homemade cake last night to make up for not doing anything for them on their actual anniversary. I think they were pleasantly surprised.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!



Five years ago today, Russ and I exchanged vows... My life changed in ways I could have never even dreamed of! Happy Anniversary to my one and only!

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary, you two stunningly beautiful human beings!

    had i not been on the brink of death and in utter misery i probably would have remembered. but alas, i did not, so please forgive me! Logan is now sick with a 103 temp and it has been a pretty sucky weekend at home resting, forcing fluids and all that other fun stuff. i can now say i am so glad i was paranoid and we didn't meet up, you'd hate me for making you (and the kids) this sick.
    can't wait until we're better and can meet up again.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete