natalie talks about Jude, a boy in her class, all the time. jude this, jude that, how do you spell jude, i saw jude's mom pick him up, etc. etc. etc. but my mouth dropped when she drew this the other day.

what!? her first crush! in pre-k??? way too early! i guess i have my work cut out for me...
OH my goodness!!!! That is toooo cute! I can't believe she already has her first crush!!!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I know the feeling, though. The other night in the tub Hannah tells me, "I know something funny we can talk about. Who I'm going to marry." WHAT!?!? Of course she wanted to marry her Uncle Josh (my brother), so I had to talk to her about who we can and can't marry. But really, she's thinking about this at 4??? Good grief! Just think of our long road ahead...
ReplyDelete