A year that comes, another year that goes.
No pictures from New Years Eve (although I think my dad has some incriminating video of some of us) but we had a FAN-TA-BU-LOUS time at my mom and dad's party! From the food to the entertainment, it was a great way to bring in the new year, with our family who mean so much to us.
All of Russell's family were able to come too, and without them it just wouldn't have been a party! My dad's brand new ipod played all the right jams, with me dj-ing of course, for us to get down to! the highlight of the night was probably when susan and papa acted out (sang and danced to) a scene from West Side Story. Russ's family is half Italian and mine, of course, is Puerto Rican, so it was very fitting. I guess you had to be there to appreciate the awesomeness of the scene but believe me when I say it was PRICELESS!
For 2010 I didn't really make any official new year's resolutions... I just hope to be less wasteful -- of my time and things -- and try to be the mom that I know my kids deserve.
Cheers to a prosperous new year for all of you!
Christmas
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment