Saturday, December 13, 2008

christmas over the years -- me and russ

we went to my company christmas party last night (at maggiano's italian restaurant - YUMMM)and before we head out the door for this event each year, we always take a picture in front of the christmas tree. it's sort of turned into a tradition. i decided to go through my picture files and share each year's picture with you all. enjoy!
***
christmas '08
(i'm sure this outfit might look a little familiar...
it's called: no time -- or money -- to shop for TWO dressy outfits within one month's period)

christmas '07
christmas '06


christmas '05
(prego with russell)

christmas '04
(although we did go to the company party this year, i guess we didn't take a picture. i'm pretty sure i wore this same outfit though! natalie was born just days after this was taken -- dec. 27)

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am so jealous that you have thought to take pics like that! What a great idea! I also love that green shirt from last year - looks great on you!

    Had fun with yall yesterday - sorry it was so hectic and we didnt get to chat much! :( Hopefully we can make up for that this week!!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get Russ to coordinate with you EVERY YEAR? Looks so nice and a great idea. I agree with Heather...the green looks really nice on you....did Giselle tell you I quit the chamber?

    ReplyDelete