Saturday, December 6, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I finally finished decorating my Christmas tree! Going out of town for Thanksgiving really threw me off schedule with all Christmas things related... After some drama with our tree decorations being left up in the attic, and then the lights not working as I'm putting them on... Natalie was finally able to help me decorate the tree. I had forgotten that last year I took advantage of the after Christmas sales and bought all new tree decorations because I was just plain tired of my tree looking almost exactly the same for the last few years, so when I opened the box of decorations, I was pleasantly surprised! Unfortunately, I couldn't find a topper I liked, or a treeskirt that I could afford, so I'll just have to wait another year I suppose. Nevertheless, I really love how my tree turned out!

*also on my "after-christmas-sale" wish list: a new PRE-LIT christmas tree!!!

(now if i could just get russ to help me with decorating my mantle...)

1 comment:

  1. Tree skirts are 50% off at Hobby Lobby (at least they were on Thursday). Didn't have a big selection but they had some really cute ones and who can pass up 50% off. Might want to keep checking back. Either way, you can print out a 40% off coupon from their website any day, any time.....your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete