I always love your great headers. What picture editing program do you use for them? I use photoshop for a lot of my stuff but I don't know it REAL well, so I just play around. I want our family picture up there.....
"The right to life is the first right, on which all others are based, and which cannot be recuperated once lost… the right to health, to home, to work, to family to culture is false and illusory if the right to life, the most basic and fundamental right and the condition for all other personal rights is not defended with maximum determination."
I always love your great headers. What picture editing program do you use for them? I use photoshop for a lot of my stuff but I don't know it REAL well, so I just play around. I want our family picture up there.....
ReplyDeletethe look on Russ' face is priceless!!! :)
ReplyDelete