Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile!

Last Thursday I took Natalie to see Annie at the Alhambra theater. It was "girls only night" and Nana, Grandma and Titi Celena also came with us. Natalie was the princess of the night, getting all of the attention and loving every minute of it. We had seats on the floor, right in front of the center of the stage, so Natalie had a great view. The show started at 8:00, which as many of you know, is Natalie's bed time, but she hung in there and kept her eyes open the entire time. We all enjoyed the show and the special time together. I was so glad Natalie was able to experience the theater for her first time, with a show she was familiar with since we have the movie. Once again, I see things come full circle with my children. Annie was a movie that my sister and I used to LOVE when we were kids. We even had the movie on a record and would listen to it over and over again. It means so much to me that Natalie is able to share some of the same things that I loved as a kid, and I am grateful for that.




1 comment:

  1. The picture of you and Celena is really great! Thanks for sharing all of these.

    ReplyDelete